Does Your Business Suffer In The Slow Times?
A recent conversation with a business owner I am consulting with said he was finding it difficult to fill his staffs time when the company was quiet, and he found it frustrating that he was paying wages for what seemed like no return.
The Big Question
‘What Should I Do When Business Is Quiet?’
We all suffer quiet periods from time to time throughout the year. It’s difficult to avoid in business, and very common. It is very easy to take the day off, let the staff play in the office, but a little careful planning and a rainy day to-do list can help you make money and save money!
Quiet Times Can Be Good
Here are 10 things you can do when business is a little quieter than usual, making the most of your time and that of your staff!
- Get in touch with regular customers with new offers and promotions
- Create an email newsletter
- Start a new blog for your business
- Carry out essential refurbishments and maintenance
- Attend a local networking event or join a local business network
- Research new outlets for your products or services
- Update your marketing plan
- Re-organise the office
- Brush up on your existing skills or learn new ones
- Start a cost cutting exercise by getting new quotes and comparing. Save, Save, Save!
What Do You Do When Things Are Quiet?
Please leave a comment below and share your ideas for quiet times in your business.
Brava Lifestyle – a client led resource for the office fit-out and refurbishment market place with an enviable reputation for service, can help you with essential refurbishments and office maintenance.
Internet Marketing Strategies So, whi…
Are You Wasting Money marketing Your Bus…
7 Essential Components of a Business Pla…
Turning Your Business Ideas into Opportu…