Starting and running your own business can be as exhilarating as it can be exhausting and that’s no understatement.
Every day is usually full of highs and lows and if you really want to succeed, you need to be ‘prepared for the impossible’ and ready to go go go at any given time.
Here are 10 inspirational tips that will hopefully help you avoid the pitfalls of burnout whilst running a business and the wash of emotions that follow. So go on, keep your head up high, and push forever forward!
- Don’t take advice from golfers if you want to play baseball – self explanatory from the ever wise Jeff Hoffman
- Seek the best possible advice you can afford
- RPT – Research, Plan, Tweak – always do your homework 😉
- Reward yourself = even for the smallest of goals
- Be sociable – spread your wings and create a network
- Be professional – even if you do sit on the couch in your pyjamas working on a laptop all day, make the effort when necessary!
- Choose your power team carefully. Don’t ask everyone for advice or you will never finish a task
- Take time off – you’ll be more productive after some free-time with your family and could possibly cut your working hours down by half. Try it!
- Have your elevator speech ready – no more nervous conversations or flaky pitches!
- Stay Focused. Its always great building new business relationships, but don’t feel obliged to accept every opportunity that lands on your lap.
So there you have it. The list goes on, but these 10 tips are crucial to keeping happy, healthy and safe – no customer wants to approach a CEO with frizzy hair and a crumpled shirt on 🙂
I hope these tips will keep you motivated and inspired and wish you success in your business faster than you imagined!
Have you ever thought that you can make …
What Is A USP? Your USP is your ‘Unique…
Magentic Writing Always wanted to write…
If you are operating a business with…