These Easy to start Business Ideas are so simple, you can set up your own business in a weekend! Find out how here.
Online business ideas are sometime difficult to set up and need lots of setting up. I have collected Three easy and simple ways you can set up your business online in no time at all.
Don’t forget to check out my brand strategy tips too.
Digital Info Marketer
Create digital information products and start selling!!!
E-books (downloadable kindle/pdf versions of written content) can be put together in a weekend. I’m not kidding!
With the revolution of gadgets such as smart phones, ipads, kindles, android phones, digital book downloads have increased ten-fold over the last couple of years. They are the easiest way to gain an audience quickly and sales are relatively easy to make due to their low price point.
Put together a report, say 15-30 pages, gathering compelling information related to your target market.
You could be an expert at Health and Fitness, Nutrition, Yoga, Baking, Crafting, Fishing, Sports, Business, Marketing, Sales, Book-keeping – any niche industry at all. Present quality information to your audience related to your industry and spread the word.
Use Viral Marketing techniques such as Facebook, Twitter, Free PDF sharing sites, etc to promote. Maybe offer a free download period to boost initial downloads and gain testimonials.
Business Idea Model:
1. Put together your ebook – collate articles you have written/guides/blueprints etc.
2. Format using Microsoft Word, Open Office (free, open source version of Office) or Pages for Mac
2. Go to fiverr.com and order a book cover design
3. Get your book listed on Amazon – kindle books, Createspace, Advantage.
4. Share your launch and give your book a shout out on your own blog, friends websites. Facebook, Twitter, Google and more.
Sell Handmade Goods
If you’re a crafty-type person and the British Weather leaves you shivering at the thought of selling outdoors at your local markets or craft fairs, why not try selling your items online?!
To get started, you don’t really need to do much more than you are already doing! Get crafting and creating, or photograph your existing masterpieces,
Think about how many more potential customers you can showcase your items to?
Easy to set up shops can be created instantly on Ebay, Amazon or Etsy.
The Business Model:
1. Create and photograph your Items. Item number them (for easy sale tracking) Keep all your named images in their own folder on your computer
2. Create an account on your chosen e-commerce platform
3. Set up your shop, write a snappy ‘about us’ description, upload your items.
4. Shout out and share your items regularly on blogs, Facebook, twitter, Pinterest and more.
Become a Freelancer
The new work from home economy is booming, and Freelancers are working from their dining rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, and home study.
If you have a particular skill that you are able to do at home such as typing, transcribing, writing, proof-reading, ghost writing, graphics, web design, call center skills, research, administration or similar, you can start applying for contracts and getting work in today!
Popular sites for freelancers include odesk, elance, guru and vworker.
Once you sign up for an account, you’ll be able to start bidding for jobs right away. Freelancing via online sites is an easy way to build up your portfolio and will help you get the testimonials you may need to launch your full business later down the line.
The Business Model:
1. Write down a description of your skills, abilities and current portfolio
2. Create an account on odesk, elance, guru or Vworker
3. Fill the profile with as much detail as possible – potential employers will be looking for as much information as possible to assist them with making a decision to hire
4. Start bidding on jobs!
Business Ideas Summary
And there you have it – 3 simple to start business ideas that you can start this weekend. Any questions? Comment below or share your own business ideas!
Is your business a fantastic idea or jus…
WordPress So how can you have the websi…
How Technology has wiped out items that …
This interesting article from Mashable i…