Niche marketing is finding a segment of a general market to target your products or services to.
Some of the most successful internet marketers make thousands of dollars every year by identifying niche markets. You can too, but you need to make sure you do some careful research first.
When you’re planning your online strategy, you’ll need to find a niche. This is a laser targeted focus on a segment of a general market. For example, ‘Dog Training’ is a segment of the ‘Pets’ Market.
If you’re new to internet marketing, I’m sure you’re probably stuck on finding a niche. If you are going to be an affiliate marketer, then ‘sub-niches’ or ‘segments’ will be your goldmine, but this really applies to any online business or marketing effort.
Identify A problem within a Market
You’ll need to think about problems that people want solved.
- How can an overweight person lose weight?
- What do people who are planning a wedding need?
- Where can I find Luxury properties to buy?
- How can I save Money
So, the Niche Marketing formula (and this is important guys, so take note!) is;
Identify A Problem Or Issue (Problem)
Ensure There Is A Market (Traffic)
Identify What Your taget Market Is Looking For (Demand)
Find A Product or Service To Promote (Solution)
Present Your Market With Your Solution (Supply)
= Making Money!
I have put together a list of current niche businesses for you, to give you some ideas of popular niche markets and products or services to research as part of your niche marketing strategy.
10 Evergreen Niche Marketing Ideas To Explore
- Health Niche: Weight Loss & Fitness, Anti-aging, Cancer, Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Insurance Niche: Car and auto insurance, Health and Medical Insurance
- Computers & Internet Niche: Computer Hardware, Computer Repairs, PC and Internet Security, Dedicated Hosting, ISP and Networking, Online Degree, SEO software and tools, Web Development
- Banking and Finance Niche: Loans and Mortgage, Credit and Finance, Debt consolidation
- Legal representation: Searches for attorney increased the bidding rate for this niche
- Digital Photography: digital photography schools, certificate, digital photography education, Careers in photography
- Psychotherapy: We can include this category in health, but i think it is best to treat this as a different niche as it gives more adsense revenue as a separate site.
- Real Estate: A damn good niche for getting good adsense income. Google pays nice price for clicks on these Real Estate related ads.
- Consumer Electronics: Gadgets, Mobiles and many other Electronic devices
- Antiques and Collectibles: Another good niche to choose for getting high adsense income.
Other Popular Niche Marketing Ideas Include;
- Affiliate Marketing
- Traffic Generation
- Email Markeing
- Article Writing
- Video Marketing
- List building
- Work At Home Mom
- Home Based business
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Flipping
- Online Branding
- PPC Earning
- Weight Loss
- Time management
- Membership Sites
- Anti AgingBeauty For Women
- Skin Care
- Fitness and Exercise
- PPC Marketing
- Healthy Eating
- Golf Training Tips
- Tennis Tips
- Soccer Tips
- Baseball Tips
- Breast Enhancement
- Pregnancy Tips
- Baby Advice
- Child Raising Advice
- Single Parent Advice
- Gourmet Cooking
- Car/auto Insurance
- Money Saving Advice
I hope you have found this useful, get researching and look forward to finding some cash rich niches! Please post any other areas you can think of to research for Niche Marketing.
I found this Great socialmedia marketing…
The Best Business Books for Inspiration …
Is your business a fantastic idea or jus…
In our age of ‘no win no fee’ law fi…