Do You Need Some Quick Cash?
Are You Sick Of Never Making ANYTHING Online?
Here’s a FREE easy way to get your first few cents online WITHOUT SPENDING ANY MONEY is via ‘Article Marketing’
A Little Known Fact…
Many article submission sites out there ‘SHARE’ the Adsense revenue with you!
This process is instant, requires no technical knowledge and takes just a few minutes a day.
Whats the process?
- Sign up for a google Adsense & analytics account
- Sign up for an account at Xomba, Hub Pages, Info Barrel, Squidoo and Snipsly
- Enter your adsense/analytics details (not available on all sites)
- Carry out keyword research for high traffic keywords with low competition – Google Keyword Tool is a good free start though.
- Write articles (check the terms and conditions of each site, many only require short articles of 150-200 words or more)
- Submit the articles, track your visits and views and sit back and watch the Adsense share roll in!
Okay, so you won’t be an internet marketing millionaire overnight, but you definitely WILL MAKE YOUR FIRST ONLINE INCOME.
A couple of important notes:
- Your articles will need traffic to earn you any money. Make sure you choose keywords that have high search volumes and not too high competition. Theres no point writing an article about training monkeys if no-one is searching for that term.
- Traffic & Keyword search. As a rule of thumb, I go for keywords with less than 50% competition and high search volumes. Use the free Google Keyword Tool here
- Duplicate Content – Please don’t just ‘cut and paste’ It won’t take you more than 5 minutes to edit and re-write an article you have sourced off the internet. Many article sites don’t like you submitting duplicate content and won’t publish your article, so save yourself time and do a little editing!
- Outsource. If you can afford it, at a later date, outsource your article writing.
Depending on your keywords, and which site you use, some let you insert links – you may be able to get valuable backlinks for your site to improve rankings on google too. Great!
Post a comment here if you have any questions.
Have you ever thought that you can make …
The Sage Business Experts Programme Is N…
Getting Work Life Balance Right Many en…
What Is A USP? Your USP is your ‘Unique…