Looking for tips for your Facebook for business page? If you’re using Facebook for business, then this content marketing guide will help you create a content strategy that puts up page edgerank and encourages lots of new likes and shares.
The infographic is easy to digest and contains everything you need to map out and create your own Content Marketing strategy for your latest Facebook campaign.
If you want to digest it even quicker, I have outlined the Facebook For Business tips for you here.
#1 Your Post
- Under 3 lines of text
- Post 5 times a week
- Choose your days carefully and plan in advance
- Check your demographics for optimal time to post.
#2 Your Content
- Share exclusive and earlybird info to make audience feel in the know
- Write about current events and happenings
- Share links relevant info and articles
- Post images and photo updates of current projects
#3 For Your Fans
- Post specials and contests exclusive to Facebook fans
- Show off your brand – use keywords relevant to your image
- Positions your brand as a problem solver – offer solutions
- Go ‘behind the scenes’ show off your brand by sharing insider information
Do you have any Facebook for Business tips? How is Facebook marketing working for you? Do you have a content marketing strategy in place for your Business Page? Please share and comment below…